Monday, March 5, 2012

Gratitude



I have been feeling kind of down lately and found these very encouraging words online:


Activate your gratitude by acknowledging the gifts most people take for granted.

If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes in your closet and a roof over your head, you are better off than 75 percent of the world’s population.

If you eat three meals a day, you are far better off than the 1 billion people on the planet who eat once a day at most. Celebrate these simple blessings.


I definitely do have food in my refrigerator and clothes in my closet one of the many things that I have to be grateful for.

So when I'm feeling down the thing to do is to remember the things that I have that I am grateful for and this is something that you should do too if you are feeling down.

No comments: