Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Financial Miracle!



Something that I need so badly!

I'm going over all my notes from

the law of attraction



and basically what it comes down to is belief and faith!

Ask and it is given....

I know that there have been examples of financial miracles in one's life. I saw one program telling about how a woman was afraid that she was going to lose her mother's home to foreclosure and she worried about it so much that it almost made her ill!

But guess what happened? Before the foreclosure sale it was ruled that she didn't have to continue to pay the mortgage plus she got back all of the mortgage payments that she made!

Now that was a financial miracle!

I'm working at manifesting the same kind of financial miracle in my own life!

Please wish me luck and send me your prayers!

No comments: