Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How I Got 2 Government Grants To Help Pay My Electric Bill!



I thought that since one of the things that I love to do is write is that I would write about something that recently happened to me!

With all this talk about government grants and how people can't find any information about them, I thought that I would write about my own experience and publish and sell it as an ebooklet!

So far the title is:

How I Got 2 Government Grants To Help Me Pay My Electric Bill!

(and get my electric service turned back on!)


So far that is my working title.

At the time that I started writing this my electric and heating had been shut off by my utility company and I wasn't even aware that they were going to do so! Yes I did have a balance that was due, but I was told to disregard my last shut-off noticed and I did!

Fortunately I had some information about government grant programs that could help with paying one's heating bill and I had applied for one of them and got a grant of just over $500 to help pay towards the back balance that I owed. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to stop my utilities from being shut off so I found out about another grant program that also helps those who have had their electric and / or heating shut off!

I figured that since these 2 grant programs helped me with turning my power back on that it would be a good idea to put my experience down on paper (well computer anyway - LOL!) and offer it as an ebooklet to sell!

So if you're interested in finding out more about these government grant programs and how they worked for me, I will send you a copy of my ebooklet for a $25 donation.

The ebooklet is available in .pdf format and when making your donation, make sure to include your email address so that I can email the ebooklet directly to you. Please be advised that all donations are final! and once you receive the ebooklet there will be NO Refunds!

8 comments:

CPA Arbitrage said...

Making money with Adsense it's becoming harder and harder. Couple of years ago, Adsense program was really hot

Nowdays, affiliate earnings are much more rewarding. More and more publishers go into CPA networks everyday. Adsense is paying penny per clicks .. Too bad .. I actually enjoyed it while it lasted.

Anonymous said...

It is all a scam. Don't even bother. All you have to do is go to the DSS for a one time help for an electric bill or one months rent.


IT'S A SCAM!

Martina said...

It's true that my Adsense earnings have gone down but I still love the Adsense program! It has allowed me to eat and to help pay some of my bills!

I'm very leery about joining other programs - especially when I don't know too much about them.

Martina said...

I can assure you that my ebooklet is not a scam! It's obvious that you and I are not talking about the same programs - I didn't even know that there was a program to help pay one's rent for a month!

Hopefully you will never have to experience getting your lights shut off!

dianne2009 said...

hello i like to know how do i apply for the grant i have my light turn off to and right now it off and i do not know what to do and i was looking for a grant and not just one but two grant and i like to know how i apply for one i get to the point that my kids are saying mother why the light be off all the time and i do not like living like that i did have a job but it was getting slow but i am looking for a grant that will help me pay off my light bill and more my light is $3,875.75 and i know you saying how did i let itget that high it's a long story and i like to get that down for my kids do not have to come home from school saying we do not have lights and it make me sad to hear my kids say that so if anyone thazt can help me out there i be happy i ask around and no one will not help me and my family out it not going to stop me for looking am going to keep looking and asking for help some off the grant i see is asking you to pay for it and right now i do not have the money iam not working now but iam selling avon for now it ok but i do not get that many people to buy avon and i hoping one day that i can get the help iam asking for my family

Anonymous said...

Why would you even charge a donation fee to anyone who needs help trying to avoid their utilities being shut off. Obviously having your utilities shut off didn't teach you how to be down to earth or even humane. Shame on you! If you are seeking donations this isn't the way to do. You received FREE help why charge others for the helpful information. I'm sure your full of it! You need a harder life lesson.

Martina said...

that is the reason that I ask for a donation because I feel that this information can be helpful for those needing help. I believe that the information is that much more valuable because it comes from my own personal experience and I know for a fact that these 2 grant programs work and that they are still open and offered to those that qualify. If you can get over $500 to help with your heating / electric bills then I don't think that $25 is too much to ask. However if you don't feel this way then you can always find the website online and get the information about the programs from there.

Martina said...

I have taken the information about the grant programs that helped me and provided them as an ebooklet and that is why I'm asking for the donation.