Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Monday, November 19, 2012
Ever feel frustrated?
Well that is how I am feeling now, so I've been online looking for more information about feeling frustrated and what one can do about it.
Found a very interesting article online:
Living Life With Confidence
So if you are feeling frustrated then I hope this article will help you as well.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
I don't know if I mentioned it before here on this blog but I have been thinking about starting a gratitude journal. Actually I have already kind of started one (-:
I have done a lot of searching and reading online about the law of attraction and I want to make it work for me and one of the pieces of advice that I have seen online many times relating to the law of attraction is that you should feel grateful for the positive things in your life - especially if you are feeling depressed or feeling sad about things in your life. One quote I remember is
"No matter how bad things are going for you there is always something good that you can find in it"
and here are some other pieces of advice that I have saved because they are good things to remember:
- Good luck flows into my life every day.
- I am the world’s greatest gook luck charm.
- To attract something that you want, become as joyful as you think that thing would make you.
- No matter how bad things are (if they are), they can turn around. All the possibilities available to you aren't visible. They become visible by your attention to them. You have to see them as possible before they appear
- Nothing Is Insurmountable!
- Triumph Over Hardships -Think life is hard, and it's hard! When you dwell on your problems or what you don't have, you generate negative energy, and chances are your life won't change for the better. Why not focus on the possibilities? When you make up your mind to do something, you'll find you can. Instead of thinking about barriers in life, reach out after opportunities. Instead of seeing a locked door, see a key. Instead of thinking about the rough mountain climb ahead, see yourself standing on the summit. Today, resolve to let go of the struggles and embrace your potential. Your shift in attitude will shift your life from the shadows into the sunshine.- by Jane Powell on March 24, 2010
- I am the world’s greatest gook luck charm.
I have these and a lot more other pieces of advice saved so that I can look at them whenever I'm feeling depressed. Hopefully they will help you if you're feeling the same way.
But back to the gratitude journal. I do have a kind of gratitude journal now where I will put my thoughts down and list the things that I am grateful for.
The reasoning for this is that being in a state of gratitude and seeing the positive things in your life will help you to feel better and will bring more positive energy into your life. If you're feeling good then more good things will come to you. That is what the law of attraction is all about.
I write down the things that I am grateful for and while I don't do this every day I do try to do it as much as possible. It helps me when I'm feeling down or depressed.
Now I have managed to manifest money (and other things) into my life which shows me that the law of attraction is working but - of course - I want to manifest more money into my life so I'm still working on it.
Friday, October 26, 2012
Spreading Financial Confidence ... One Post At A Time: Be Thankful for Your Blessings: 5 Ways to Practice a Daily Appreciation Ritual Written by Jack Canfield
I came across another great article that may help to cheer you up! I know that it has certainly helped me!
When I'm feeling "down" or depressed it would be a good thing to remind myself of all the things that I am grateful for! I have even started a gratitude journal to help remind me of all the things that I am grateful for.
Here is a link to the article (and I hope it helps to make you feel better because I know that it has made me feel better)
Saturday, September 15, 2012
I found another inspiring article online. It made me feel better to read about others who have overcome adversity when they felt as if there were no hope and that is what this article has given me - hope!
Basically what it says is that when things and situations seem to overwhelm you, the thing to do is to take your mind off of it and do something completely different.
What is it that brings you joy? For me its being able to work from home.
The name of the article is called:
It's a good article to read and I hope that it helps you if you are going through some bad times like me.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
It has been so incredibly hot this summer so far and I would be lying if I said that the heat wasn't getting to me because it has! But as I was thinking about how hot it is and the things that are bothering me like the heat and the bugs it occurred to me that I also have a lot of things to be grateful for! So I decided to make a gratitude list for myself!
Here are a list of things that I am grateful for:
- Even though it is so hot outside I am grateful for the fact that I have airconditioning! Not all of my air conditioners are working but I am grateful for the ones that are working. Because right now I am in one of the rooms where the air conditioner is working - so I am very grateful for that!
- I am grateful for the food that I have and I am very grateful that I have enough food to last me for a while so that I don't have to go food shopping in this heat!
- I am grateful for my home - even though I am still fighting a battle to keep it - I am still living in my home
- I am grateful to be able to work from home with the help of the Google Adsense program I am making money from home while working at my computer.
So as you can see I have a lot of things to be grateful for and I know that it is a good thing that I remember this!
There are lots of good articles online about having a gratitude list and you really should think about starting one - especially when you are feeling down or depressed because having a gratitude list is a good way to fight depression and believe me there have been a lot of times when I have felt this way!
So I continue to fight the good fight and hopefully I will be posting more often - just to let you know how I'm doing.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
I really do have to admit that I have some really big goals! Some might even think that they are impossible goals but to me, a goal is a goal!
I found this very inspiring blog post about whether or not you should be realistic about your goals and in a word the article said no!
Which I'm glad that it did say this because now I don't have to feel so guilty about thinking that my goals might be too unrealistic.
I am a very big fan of the law of attraction and have seen it work in my life and I'm trying to become a master at it and it's good to know that you can have any goal that you want. So if you think that your goal(s) might be unrealistic, then you should definitely read this blog post!
Here is a link to the article:
Should I Be Realistic Or Not
Monday, March 5, 2012
I have been feeling kind of down lately and found these very encouraging words online:
Activate your gratitude by acknowledging the gifts most people take for granted.
If you have food in your refrigerator, clothes in your closet and a roof over your head, you are better off than 75 percent of the world’s population.
If you eat three meals a day, you are far better off than the 1 billion people on the planet who eat once a day at most. Celebrate these simple blessings.
I definitely do have food in my refrigerator and clothes in my closet one of the many things that I have to be grateful for.
So when I'm feeling down the thing to do is to remember the things that I have that I am grateful for and this is something that you should do too if you are feeling down.
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Can't believe that I haven't posted here since May of last year! It's almost going to be a new year now and I'm posting about what's been happening with me since I last posted.
I'm feeling kind of bummed because I didn't earn enough Adsense money last month and that will mean that I will have to wait at least 2 months before I get paid any adsense money.
On the bright side at least I am earning some money online and for that I am grateful!
I am a big fan of the law of attraction and it says that you shouldn't just limit your thinking as to how money will come to you and indeed money has come to me in ways that I could have never imagined.
I'm still here, managing to be able to post to my blog and I am still in my home, had a very grateful Thanksgiving - turkey and all and my Christmas was much better than the last one - all things to be very grateful for.
Don't get me wrong because I haven't given up on my dreams and I do have a lot to be grateful for now.
Friday, May 27, 2011
As of now, today I am doing OK. I still live in and am the owner of my home. If anything I have another month and you never know what could happen in that amount of time.
I'm just trying really hard to be positive and remember all the things that I have to be grateful for.
Thursday, April 14, 2011
The law of attraction states that whatever you focus on you will get. So what I am trying to manifest in my life right now is a massive amount of money!
So far I have had small degrees of success with this but I'm having problems just staying positive and holding on to my hope and faith.
I know that at times like these I am supposed to remember all the things that I am grateful for and to focus on the positive parts of my life of which there are many that I have to be grateful for.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
I am feeling so angry and so frustrated today because I don't have what I want!
I know that my mood has a lot to do with it but I am just so sick of things not going my way!
I do know that at times like this you are suppose to stop and remember what you are grateful for so here is my list for today.
- I'm grateful to still have a roof over my head!
- I am so very greatful for my pet who provides me with joy and laughter
- I'm grateful for the food that I have - I actually have meat for a change.
- I'm grateful for my health which is good
- I'm just grateful to be alive and breathing because so many people are having health problems and need some medical help. I just try not to get sick and even when I do get sick I try to not get too sick and just get better as soon as I can!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
It's always good to find inspirational stories about people who are able to make it through life.
I found a very inspiring online article about a man who was homeless but who went on to become a millionaire!
It's a very inspiring story because this person's past included drug addiction, and being in trouble with the law but he still managed to become a millionaire (which is something that I also aspire to).
It also has some sad parts to it too including people who take advantage of you and about losing your faith and getting it back again.
It also shows why he thought that even though this was a terrible time in his life he thought that it was the best possible thing that could have happened to him.
To read this inspiring story just click below:
My First Million Dollars!