Saturday, November 15, 2008

Please Remember To Celebrate Thanksgiving This Year



I have so many things to be thankful and grateful for! I had come to realize this when I was reading posts from others about what they were going to have for Thanksgiving dinner. A lot of people said that they were going to have noodles (that's all that they have and /or could afford) and / or something other than turkey.

Unfortunately I VOW to have a turkey this year! At the very best I will have spent the amount of money necessary to get a free turkey at my local supermarket and at the very worse I'll just buy a turkey - hopefully for around $10! But I am adamant about this though! One of the greatest pleasures that I have on Thanksgiving is preparing the turkey as I watch my local Thanksgiving parade on TV.

No comments: