Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Have To Keep On Going!



Basically that is what all the messages, sermons and advice has said!

I'm so depressed now because it just seems like money is staying away from me in all kinds of ways! But then that was when I looked at some of my past blog posts and just realized how lucky and grateful I am for the things that have happened in my life to a positive affect!

I looked at my blog post where I mentioned about the 2 government grants that I got to get my lights (and heat) shut back on and I realize that this was a true blessing in and of itself!

I am also using my talents as a writer to sell my own ebooklet about how I did get those 2 government grants to help with my heating bill!

I read somewhere that people have such limiting beliefs about money and that we should change the way that we think about money. Remember before when I said at the beginning of this blog post that it seems that money just seems to stay away from me? Well that isn't always true! I have found money on the street, received some discounts and savings as well - all examples of money flowing into my life!

I know that it is my attitude that is affecting how money is flowing into my life because there have been a few times when I have attracted money into my life. The

law of attraction



really does work!

It's just that for today (actually the past few days) that I have been feeling down and depressed and downright angry about my lack of money - which in and of itself says something because I'm emphasizing having a lack of money when I should be focusing on having an abundance of money - therein lies my solution!



Please remember to enjoy your day and take some time out to think about the things that you are grateful for!

No comments: