Thursday, May 6, 2010

What A Day I Had Today!




Well I have been trying to keep an upbeat attitude about my life and I'm taking it day by day.

Today I went shopping and found out that I over-drew my bank account! Well I didn't want to get hit with those bank charges (again) so I returned the items that I purchased. It was really a bummer having to return the merchandise but it was better than having those banking fees on my account again! I had to go back to the store to return the items but now that I'm calmly back at the computer again I really have to look on the bright side of things here.

  • Even though I had to return the items it meant that my bank account wouldn't be in the negative.

  • Unfortunately it will take a few days for the return to show up in my bank account so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

  • Once the returned credit shows back into my bank account I can re-purchase the items because I only mis-calculated the purchase by some change. So in a few days I can buy them again! (I won't be getting my google adsense check for at least 2 and a half weeks yet.)

    It really was a bummer having to walk back to the store again but at least the money is going back into my bank account (in a few days)!

    I have to take days like these and remember the things that I am grateful for. The whole incident could have been a lot worse and I'm glad that I'm back at the computer now and living the rest of my day!


No comments: