Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Should You Be Realistic About Your Goals?




I really do have to admit that I have some really big goals! Some might even think that they are impossible goals but to me, a goal is a goal!

I found this very inspiring blog post about whether or not you should be realistic about your goals and in a word the article said no!

Which I'm glad that it did say this because now I don't have to feel so guilty about thinking that my goals might be too unrealistic.

I am a very big fan of the law of attraction and have seen it work in my life and I'm trying to become a master at it and it's good to know that you can have any goal that you want. So if you think that your goal(s) might be unrealistic, then you should definitely read this blog post!

Here is a link to the article:

Should I Be Realistic Or Not

2 comments:

TranquilGeo said...

Very helpful post. It's very hard to want more than what we have always had. Perhaps it's our comfort zones and what we are used to. But when we begin to believe that we are destined for more, more is always what we good. Hopefully the more we get is a good thing and not the other way around.

I love your blog by the way. It has a nice atmosphere and a personal touch.


Law of Attraction Place

Martina said...

I am a very big fan of the law of attraction and believe that my life is the better for it. Though I feel that maybe I'm trying too hard at it and that's blocking me from getting the things that I really do want -