Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Law Of Attraction And Getting Out Of Debt?



If you're like me then there may be times when you worry about your bills and not having any money. You feel sad and depressed and maybe even a little bit angry! I was feeling this way myself and then I happened upon this online blog post:

How do I manifest money when I’m so worried about being in debt?

Q: Dear Anisa,

“I’m currently part time. I was in college but quit after I found out it wasn’t what I wanted to do. I have about $20,000 in debt and $960 on my credit card. I’m panicking because I really don’t know how I’m going to pay it all off! Which is why I was looking for ways to manifest hoping it would help me in some way. So, I suppose that is my questions. I’m tired of having money problems. I would just love to finally be able to enjoy my life and not worry about being broke. What would you recommend i do to manifest wealth and prosperity? ” –Thank you


The answer given was something that I have seen many times but still it seems that I have to be reminded of it and that is why I think the law of attraction led me to the blog site and that particular entry.

In a nutshell the advice is to not think of yourself as having a lack of money but to think of yourself as having an abundance of money!

To read the complete answer just click Anisa's blog entry here

No comments: