Friday, December 18, 2009

Gratitude!



I was feeling kind of depressed today and I saw this online article about expressing gratitude so that is what I decided to do today.

The article says (and I agree) that one should start a gratitude journal and that is what I decided to do and I'm going to use this blog to do it! So here is my gratitude list for today!

  • I am grateful to be able to work from home. I have not earned a lot of money yet but I am going to!

    I have my Google Adsense ads and that has earned me some money and I am very grateful for that! Bigger and better things are coming my way!

  • I am grateful for my house! Yes there are some bills that are causing me a great deal of stress but I can't let that get the best of me! There are people who are in a much more bigger financial problems than me.

  • I am grateful for the food that I had for dinner tonight and I am grateful for the food that is still left in my refridgerator. (I'm also grateful that I have a refridgerator that works!) I have chicken and pork chops and hot dogs in my freezer, not to mention bread, beans, potatoes, onions and pasta - Yum!

  • I'm grateful that it is warm inside of my house. I have blogged before about the government grants that I got to help pay my heating bills and without that grant money I would be in bad shape today!

  • I am also grateful for the skills and talents that I have now! I was reading an article about praying for a financial miracle and the article basically said that instead of just doing nothing that you should take the talents and skills that you do have and make them work for you! And that is what I am doing. It gets hard sometimes and I get depressed and frustrated at times but all that I hear is to keep going and to never give up!


That is my gratitude list for today.

If you are feeling depressed or frustrated start a gratitude journal and write down 5 things that you are grateful for! It will help you to feel much, much better about your life!

No comments: