Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Am Having Such A Bad Day Today!



I am feeling so angry and so frustrated today because I don't have what I want!

I know that my mood has a lot to do with it but I am just so sick of things not going my way!

I do know that at times like this you are suppose to stop and remember what you are grateful for so here is my list for today.

  • I'm grateful to still have a roof over my head!

  • I am so very greatful for my pet who provides me with joy and laughter

  • I'm grateful for the food that I have - I actually have meat for a change.

  • I'm grateful for my health which is good

  • I'm just grateful to be alive and breathing because so many people are having health problems and need some medical help. I just try not to get sick and even when I do get sick I try to not get too sick and just get better as soon as I can!


No comments: