Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Time For Another Gratitude List




I have been feeling very down and depressed lately and all of the things that I have read about the law of attraction say that when you are feeling this way then it's time to think about things that you are grateful for.

So here is my gratitude list for today:

  • I'm grateful that I still have a roof over my head. Even though I'm having problems being able to keep my house as of this present moment it is still my house.

  • I'm grateful for my cat. He is such wonderful company

  • I'm grateful that I have catfood for my cat! It got kind of "iffy" there for a while as far as the catfood was concerned but I got so determined that my cat was going to have food that a way was made - so now my cat has food

  • I'm grateful for the food that I have! There has been a time or two when my cat and I shared a can of tuna but today we both have food - which I'm very grateful for.

  • Again I am just glad to be alive. I think about others whose life is more worse than mine and I realize that I have a lot of things to be grateful for!


No comments: