Friday, October 26, 2012

Spreading Financial Confidence ... One Post At A Time: Be Thankful for Your Blessings: 5 Ways to Practice a Daily Appreciation Ritual Written by Jack Canfield






I came across another great article that may help to cheer you up! I know that it has certainly helped me!



When I'm feeling "down" or depressed it would be a good thing to remind myself of all the things that I am grateful for! I have even started a gratitude journal to help remind me of all the things that I am grateful for.



Here is a link to the article (and I hope it helps to make you feel better because I know that it has made me feel better)


Spreading Financial Confidence ... One Post At A Time: Be Thankful for Your Blessings: 5 Ways to Practice a Daily Appreciation Ritual Written by Jack Canfield


No comments: