Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Have Started A Gratitude Journal



I don't know if I mentioned it before here on this blog but I have been thinking about starting a gratitude journal. Actually I have already kind of started one (-:


I have done a lot of searching and reading online about the law of attraction and I want to make it work for me and one of the pieces of advice that I have seen online many times relating to the law of attraction is that you should feel grateful for the positive things in your life - especially if you are feeling depressed or feeling sad about things in your life. One quote I remember is


"No matter how bad things are going for you there is always something good that you can find in it"


and here are some other pieces of advice that I have saved because they are good things to remember:


  • Good luck flows into my life every day.

  • I am the world’s greatest gook luck charm.

  • To attract something that you want, become as joyful as you think that thing would make you.

  • No matter how bad things are (if they are), they can turn around. All the possibilities available to you aren't visible. They become visible by your attention to them. You have to see them as possible before they appear

  • Nothing Is Insurmountable!

  • Triumph Over Hardships -Think life is hard, and it's hard! When you dwell on your problems or what you don't have, you generate negative energy, and chances are your life won't change for the better. Why not focus on the possibilities? When you make up your mind to do something, you'll find you can. Instead of thinking about barriers in life, reach out after opportunities. Instead of seeing a locked door, see a key. Instead of thinking about the rough mountain climb ahead, see yourself standing on the summit. Today, resolve to let go of the struggles and embrace your potential. Your shift in attitude will shift your life from the shadows into the sunshine.

    - by Jane Powell on March 24, 2010

I have these and a lot more other pieces of advice saved so that I can look at them whenever I'm feeling depressed. Hopefully they will help you if you're feeling the same way.

But back to the gratitude journal. I do have a kind of gratitude journal now where I will put my thoughts down and list the things that I am grateful for.

The reasoning for this is that being in a state of gratitude and seeing the positive things in your life will help you to feel better and will bring more positive energy into your life. If you're feeling good then more good things will come to you. That is what the law of attraction is all about.


I write down the things that I am grateful for and while I don't do this every day I do try to do it as much as possible. It helps me when I'm feeling down or depressed.

Now I have managed to manifest money (and other things) into my life which shows me that the law of attraction is working but - of course - I want to manifest more money into my life so I'm still working on it.

No comments: