Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Is Your Passion!



What is your passion?

What is it that you LOVE to do?

I heard this quote that said "Do what you love and the money will follow"

What is my passion? My passion is working on the computer. I could do it day and night - and I have!

How can I make money with my passion? Well in some ways I already have! I have earned money designing websites for others. I have also earned money designing business card and I have also made money doing some research for people who were looking for information. I have also made money with Google's Adsense program. So I have actually earned money doing what I love to do! (Just have to earn enough of it!

You may have a passion for something but may not think that you could make any money pursuing it. You should keep this in mind - whatever it is that you love to do and want to start a business doing it there is already someone out there who is doing it (or something close to it) now.

No comments: