Sunday, September 7, 2008

Working From Home?

I have noticed that a lot of people would like to be able to work from home! It may not be as impossible as one thinks!

So many people have posted about how hard it is for them to find a job or because of an illness they are not able to be able to hold on to a job for long!

My last job I got fired for being too slow! I was quite angry about that for a while until I heard different pieces of advice. Oh well, firing me is their loss and not mine!

Also at the time my mother was very ill and I was taking care of and watching over her.

My mother has since passed away and I am very proud that I gave her the best funeral that I could!

All the things that have recently happened to me in my life revolve around me and my home. I take this as a sign that what I really dream of doing - which is working from home is possible!

I have earned money before from working at home. I have been paid for creating websites for other people and more recently I have discovered Google's Adsense program which lets you earn money by placing ads on one's site.

I haven't made $1 Million Dollars yet but that is now part of my mission statement. Sometimes I haven't had enough money for food but recently I have found a site that has helped me by providing donations of money for food! I can't tell you how welcoming that is and how grateful I am for them!

So I have actually made money working from home - and I have been able to earn that money legitimately. So it is possible to be able to make money from home.

You can start like me and start a blog or website and then add Google's Adsense ads to your site - at least that will be a start.

No comments: