Thursday, July 30, 2009

Don't You Just Love The Internet!



I checked my comments box and saw that I got 2 comments from "anonymous. The first comment said "Don't pay for grant information" and I'm guessing that that is referring to my blog posts about the government grants that I got to help me with my utility bills.

Now that I think about it it may also have to do with the fact that I'm selling an ebooklet about how I got 2 government grants to help me get my electric turned back on.

I wrote this ebooklet because I know that there are other people who are in the same situation as I am in that they face the possibility of having their electric or other utilities shut off - or they may already have been shut off! Since I, myself was in the exact same situation and managed to get my electric turned back on I figured that there would be others who would be interested in how I did it. I also know that finding this kind of information is hard! I did some checking around and found some good information about grants. There is one blog called Grant Basics 101 that has a lot of information about grant programs and I also did a lot of checking online for other resources as well. Unfortunately this information was hard to come by and that is why I thought of selling an ebooklet about my experience at getting 2 government grants to help me with my utility bill.

It also helps too in that I aspire to be a writer and I have already published my own ebooklet!

The 2nd comment was from "anonymous again saying that they sent me an email. I didn't receive it. Aside from my regular email, the rest of the email that I have gotten has been either spam or junk mail.

No comments: